Tuesday 5 April 2016

Mini body shop haul!


So I was on holiday recently and I went to a shopping centre that has loads of outlet stores (which I had never heard of before, but they are jut normal shops but they sell stuff cheaper than usual) So I thought I would have a look in the body shop, and I bought a few bits, so I am going to show you what I bought :)

I have never bought any makeup or anything from the body shop before I think the only thing I have ever bought from there was like a body moisturiser and maybe a face moisturiser, and because the stuff was alot cheaper than normal I thought I would just grab a few bits.

I'm not quite sure how much each thing cost me because they were discounted and then when you bought 1,2,3 or 4 items they were discounted even more, but altogether I spent £14 which I thought was sooo good!!












So the first thing I picked up was this clear lash and brow gel. I have wanted a clear brow gel for ages but have just never got round to buying one so I thought I would give this one a try. Let me know if you would like a review and I will be happy to do that, but I haven't yet tried this out!










Then I picked up a mascara. My mascara is running low and I have heard some good things about body shop mascaras so I thought I would see for myself and see if I like it. This is the body shop big and curvy mascara in black 01.










I have heard loads of good things about these lip balms and I have wanted to try these for ages! So the first one I picked up was this strawberry one, and I can tell you it smells delicious and I have used it a few times but like I said let me know if you would like a review.







 And then I went to the till to pay and the lady informed me that I could get another one of these lip balms for an extra 10p!! So of course I had to!
So I picked up the watermelon flavour one because I absolutely love the smell of artificial watermelon things so I had to try it. And I can also say that this smells AMAZING!!









And that is everything I picked up from the body shop! I am so excited to try these and use them and was so happy that it was only £14!!


Let me know if you would like a review on any of these products and if you have tried any of these and what you thought, let me know in the comments.


Thankyou so much for reading, be sure to follow my blog if you enjoy my posts :)


I hope you have an amazing day!!


Love Megan Rose ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment